Saturday, February 21, 2009

Been too long

Wow- can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a month! Sorry to all my "fans." :) What have I been doing for the past month? Funny you should ask.

MOPS meetings, teaching, birthday parties, watching neighbor kids, Bible study, ladies night, Wii party, playgroup, laundry, cleaning, cooking, groceries, cuddling my kids, reading to my kids, yelling at my kids, loving my kids, loathing winter, getting sick, going to Florida, bringing Monty to the vet, sending cards, writing e-mails, falling on my face at the library.....O.K. you get the drift.

Although I exhaust myself just reading this list, I feel very blessed. I am blessed to have an amazing husband who loves me and is a great daddy. I am blessed to have two awesome boys who drive me nutty, but make me smile and laugh more than I ever have in my life. I am blessed to have a little cozy home and a job that I love.

Today we are taking Jacob bowling for the first time. Should be interesting. Not to mention, there is a snowstorm going on outside. This could make for a much more interesting blog in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment