Monday, January 26, 2009

football obsession

All of us know that Jacob is a tad obsessed with football. He is always running around the house with dishcloths in his shirt as shoulder pads. He often tackles my leg without a moments notice. His crayons are "football players" and the colors "tackle" each other onto the floor.

Last night, we hit a new low. Daddy allowed him to take his new football player guy to bed. Ah, daddy, I know you read this, so I'll be nice. Please don't let Jake take a football player to bed ever again. Thanks!

Not only did Jake wake up about 5 times through the night for various reasons, (I think he was concerned that the football player was warm under the blanket and didn't fall off the bed etc..) he also woke up crying "I wanted the Colts to score a touchdown.....I wanted the Colts to win....." Anytime during the day, this would have been a cute moment, but at 2:00 a.m., not so cute.

We are hoping for a full night of sleep, and please...let the Colts win.

No comments:

Post a Comment